From: Aznan on
Hi, i need some advise with regards to OWA 2007.

1. I cant seem to find a way to Display the heading for From, Subject,
Received Size etc. for my Inbox.
I could sort by Date, Conversation, From, To, Size, Subject etc. by clicking
on "Arrange By" but however the heading seems not coming up.

Is there a way to bring up/enable the heading or is this a limitation for
OWA 2007 ?

2. I cant remove the arrange my inbox to "Show in Groups" ? I would prefer
to remove the heading that reads "Today" , "Yesterday" etc. cause some of our
users just gets confused with this feature enabled.

I am aware that OWA 2007 Light version, doesnt have this turned on by
default but is there a way to disable it for the non-Light version ?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Aznan
The International School of Penang (Uplands)
Malaysia
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 04:49:34 -0700, Aznan
<aznan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, i need some advise with regards to OWA 2007.
>
>1. I cant seem to find a way to Display the heading for From, Subject,
>Received Size etc. for my Inbox.
>I could sort by Date, Conversation, From, To, Size, Subject etc. by clicking
>on "Arrange By" but however the heading seems not coming up.
>
>Is there a way to bring up/enable the heading or is this a limitation for
>OWA 2007 ?

What "heading"? I'd consider the "Subject" to be the heading.

>2. I cant remove the arrange my inbox to "Show in Groups" ? I would prefer
>to remove the heading that reads "Today" , "Yesterday" etc. cause some of our
>users just gets confused with this feature enabled.
>
>I am aware that OWA 2007 Light version, doesnt have this turned on by
>default but is there a way to disable it for the non-Light version ?

I don't think so.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP