From: create_share on
Hi!

We received an Excel 2003 file attachment of 253k size. When we try to save
it from outlook web access it saves with the size of 2bytes only but from
Microsoft Outlook it saves with full size. We checked it on other computers
and with other users also but same problem with owa.

Exchange 2007.

Thanks!
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
When you save it from OWA to your computer does the file open with correct
data? I find it highly unlikely it would.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA