From: brickman on
I got a new job (!!!!!!!!!!!) and the company emails have to be accessed by
login on to Outlook Web Access. My question is: how do I set my Outlook
(2003) to receive these emails without going to OWA? I know some people are
doing it but being a newbie...you know what I mean. Thanks in advance for any
help.
From: Toothsome Papa on
Are you sure the first thing you want to do at your new job is subvert
company rules about how to access email?

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
OWA just displays what is on the Exchange server. So if your Outlook is
connected to your Exchange server, you will get the same emails in Outlook
that you do in OWA.