From: Zen on
http://www.buggyonpurpose.com/random/module.png
Here's a screenshot of the code you gave me. As you can see I correct the
word wrap that happened on this newsgroup.

From: Zen on
Also, I have tried a system restore point to one day prior to the incident
with no luck.

From: Gina Whipp on
Zen,

I can only see parts of this thread so not sure if this has been tried
but...

1. Open the database by holding down the shift key
2. Go to any module (code window)
3. Select Tools then select References
4. When that window opens FIRST uncheck anything that says MISSING before
it's name then...
5. Write down all the ones you see with any check marks next to them, they
should all be at the top, and post them here...

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: Zen on
Gina,

The ONLY missing one is Microsoft Office Web Components.
As I mentioned previously I have this dll and a script to register it.
However I just downloaded the installer from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=982b0359-0a86-4fb2-a7ee-5f3a499515dd&displaylang=en

First I tried reinstall (at the end it said it was installed/repaired
successfully) but I still got the missing reference in my database.
So I uninstalled and rebooted and then tried a reinstall.
Even after reinstalling it still shows missing reference.

For testing sake I unchecked the missing reference closed and relaunched the
front end, everything appeared to work fine. So I have to contact my
original developer to see if there is going to be a problem by removing the
reference...

From: Gina Whipp on
Zen,

As I said, I can only see parts of this thread in my newsreader so not sure
what has been mentioned before. Sorry, if I repeat some on the questions
asked and answered. Now, on to your issue... I do not believe you need
that reference as you have found out. It should also be noted that going
forward you will not be able to use it Access 2007.
--
Gina Whipp

II

"Zen" <r-> wrote in message news:%23NErE0WXKHA.4780(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Gina,
>
> The ONLY missing one is Microsoft Office Web Components.
> As I mentioned previously I have this dll and a script to register it.
> However I just downloaded the installer from
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=982b0359-0a86-4fb2-a7ee-5f3a499515dd&displaylang=en
>
> First I tried reinstall (at the end it said it was installed/repaired
> successfully) but I still got the missing reference in my database.
> So I uninstalled and rebooted and then tried a reinstall.
> Even after reinstalling it still shows missing reference.
>
> For testing sake I unchecked the missing reference closed and relaunched
> the front end, everything appeared to work fine. So I have to contact my
> original developer to see if there is going to be a problem by removing
> the reference...
>
> "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested(a)InViruses.com> wrote in message
>> Zen,
>>
>> I can only see parts of this thread so not sure if this has been tried
>> but...
>>
>> 1. Open the database by holding down the shift key
>> 2. Go to any module (code window)
>> 3. Select Tools then select References
>> 4. When that window opens FIRST uncheck anything that says MISSING before
>> it's name then...
>> 5. Write down all the ones you see with any check marks next to them,
>> they should all be at the top, and post them here...
>>
>> --
>> Gina Whipp
>>
>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>> Tremors II
>>
>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>
>> "Zen" <r-> wrote in message
>>> Also, I have tried a system restore point to one day prior to the
>>> incident with no luck.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: disable esc key on compact and repair
Next: Immunization