From: anupam on
Is there a way thru which i can get Excel object & collection heirarchy.
From: broro183 on

hi Anupam,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but you may find the Object Browser
useful. To see the Object Browser, open the VBE & press [F2].

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: 333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=183178

From: Rick Rothstein on
I think the number of objects and collections in Excel are too vast to map
out the way I think you want to see them. The best I can do for you is these
two links...

Objects: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb149081.aspx

Collections:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa272271(office.11).aspx

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"anupam" <anupam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way thru which i can get Excel object & collection heirarchy.

Pages: 1
Prev: Right Click - Disable item
Next: Filter Column