From: Steven on
I put a "PasteValue" item on the right click which has a macro assigned to
it. It works fine but is always enabled. But Excel knows when to enable or
not the regular "Paste" item on the right click. How do work that same
functionality so I will know to tell excel to have the PasteValue item I
added to the right click to be enabled or not. Also, How would I enable or
disable the item if that is the case?

Thank you,

Steven
From: Steven on