From: tdsbeat on
I have tried several times to install Office 2003 from a OEM copy that was
new and sealed. The installation stops at the same place each time at the
file "MSDDS.DDL". There are tiny scratches in the disc but nothing I would
think would cause this.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
One suggestion, make sure you completely uninstall each failure, reboot,
clean the registry, and reboot again, before retrying another installation.
You really should be asking this in an Office newsgroup. This newsgroup is
dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website
may have misdirected you.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Risse on

"tdsbeat" <tdsbeat(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:8A10DAC8-BA38-402A-9BB2-35483685596F(a)microsoft.com...

From: Marco Pagliero on
On 2 Apr., 02:44, tdsbeat <tdsb...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have tried several times to install Office 2003 from a OEM copy that was
> new and sealed.  The installation stops at the same place each time at the
> file "MSDDS.DDL".  There are tiny scratches in the disc but nothing I would
> think would cause this.

Copy the CD/DVD to the hard disk and install from there.