From: tcek on
I have a switchboard that launches several files (excel, pdf). The two most
recent display a warning about launching documents from trusted cites. Done
of the previous documents cause this warning to dispaly. How do I get all
documents to launch without this warning? thanks
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:03:02 -0700, tcek
<tcek(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Is it practical to add all those locations to the Trusted Sites?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Risse on

"tcek" <tcek(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:DE57B647-38D9-4933-928C-BAD554D7CC9D(a)microsoft.com...