From: Willy on
Have a strange issue since upgrading to Windows Vista from XP. Everytime I
open Outlook 2003 I have to accept the EULA every time. Why is this? All
Office 2003 Updates have been installed and still the EULA keeps popping up
everytime I open up Outlook. Any suggestions?
From: Peter Foldes on
Willy

Another method
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202
--
Peter

From: Willy on
Thank you all for your help. Problem solved.