From: ITmidget on
Help. I have an intranet site using Sharepoint and Business Portal functions.
The users are all off-site using their home computers to access. There are
lists rendered as queries within the site that should be exportable to excel.
Most users can do this using Office Web Component - and some never have to
download the component. OWC is not available for users with Office 2007, so
they are unable to download the query files into excel. Is it necessary for
an Office 2007 user to purchase Office Project 2007 in order to be able to
download from the site to excel?
Am I even on the correct path? The goal being to allow a user with Office
2007 to use Business Portal/Sharepoint query files downloaded to excel.