From: denmarfl on
I had Home & Student 2007 installed on a PC that suddenly stopped running;
the Hard Drive failed. Rather than pay to fix it, I purchased a new PC.
When I tried to Install Home & Student 2007 on my New PC...I got the message
I had already had this software installed on 3 PC's.

How can I install this software on my New PC?