From: Russ on
I just purchased a Dell XPS 9000 with Microsoft 7 home premium and have Just
installed office professional edition 2003. When using outlook the first
word of every sentence and any i is supposed to be automatically capitalized
as I have that set in options for outlook. My problem is that office will
not capitalize these two set options. Is this just a quirk you have to live
with when using office 2003 and windows 7?
OS7

From: DL on
Did you uninstall the Office Trial first?
And within Outlook Tools>Options>Mail Format>Editor Options ?

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Did you set that option separately in Word?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Russ asked: