From: Tim Wilbers on
I downloaded Office 2010 Beta - I had previously downloaded the 'Backup'
function for my previous version of Outlook, and set it for a daily backup
(it just popped up when I closed Outlook down) - in the new version I have to
do it manually (when I eventually found it!).
I cannot seem to be able set the Backup function by clicking File,Backup etc.
Has something been missed?
Is there a newer version of 'Backup' to download for this Beta version?
--
timwilbers
From: VanguardLH on
Tim Wilbers wrote:

> I downloaded Office 2010 Beta - I had previously downloaded the 'Backup'
> function for my previous version of Outlook, and set it for a daily backup
> (it just popped up when I closed Outlook down) - in the new version I have to
> do it manually (when I eventually found it!).
> I cannot seem to be able set the Backup function by clicking File,Backup etc.
> Has something been missed?
> Is there a newer version of 'Backup' to download for this Beta version?

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010