From: boardbug on
VLookup returns a value in the same row. However, for my purposes I need the
value in a row ahead or a row behind.

So for example if Vlookup formula returns a value in Cell b3, I actually
want to know what it's in the next row i.e. Cell b4 or possibly Cell b2
Does anyone have any thoughts??

Thank you!
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Index+Match will produce the same result - however, MATCH returns the number
of the cell in the range (not necessarily the sheets ROW() number).
You can add/subtract 1 from the MATCHs result.
Micky

From: T. Valko on
>Cell b4 or possibly Cell b2

Well, you have to narrow it down to one or the other! Or, explain in great
detail under what condition you want B2 and when you want B4.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP