From: SJMP on
I see this every so often and a user asked me about this today.

What is happening when a user opens outlook and suddenly a large amount of
OLD reminders (that have not appeared before and have already been dismissed)
suddenly flood the Reminder Screen?

This is happening for Outlook 2003, 2007 NON-Cached Exchange mailboxes. And
suggestions?
From: Bob I on
Close Outlook
Start