From: Kevin on
We're on Exchange 2007, and most of the clients run Windows XP with Office
2003.
So far this has been running fine.
Though recently we've updated some of the clients to Office 2007, these
clients are now finding that sometimes emails they've previously open, then
filed into subfolders, now appear in their Junk email folder.
Also if you right click these emails and mark as not junk, it actually asks
if you wish to move back into the specific subfolder it should be in (not the
inbox).
I've googled and I wasn't able to find any other cases of this, so I'd
really appreciate if anyone has any ideas why these emails might be getting
moved to the users junk email.