From: Oliver Regenfelder on
Hello,

Joseph M. Newcomer wrote:
> c_OK.EnableWindow(...usually other conditions here... && age > 0 && age < 120);
>
> as far as I know, there are no documented records of someone exceeding
> the age of 120.

The verified oldest person reached 122 and something. Though, it is
very unlikely that your application will run into another person with
an age above 120.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

Best regards,

Oliver
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Wow! I had thought the oldest verified person was something like 117.

Learn something new every day!
joe

On Thu, 20 May 2010 11:32:46 +0200, Oliver Regenfelder <oliver.regenfelder(a)gmx.at> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Joseph M. Newcomer wrote:
>> c_OK.EnableWindow(...usually other conditions here... && age > 0 && age < 120);
>>
>> as far as I know, there are no documented records of someone exceeding
>> the age of 120.
>
>The verified oldest person reached 122 and something. Though, it is
>very unlikely that your application will run into another person with
>an age above 120.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people
>
>Best regards,
>
>Oliver