From: tpoettker via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,

I am new to Access and can't figure out why this is not working.

I have a form that opens a subform when certain criteria is selected. Once
the list of records are displayed in the subform, I want the user to be able
to click on one of the records and it will open a new form. I created a On
Click Event (and on Double Click as well), but nothing happens. I put
breakpoints inside both of the events and the application never goes to those
events. As you can see from the code below, this very simple. What am I
missing?

Private Sub ARCallID_Click()
'Open frm_ARCall for editing or viewing with locked record
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_ARCall", acNormal
End Sub

Private Sub ARCallID_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:22:20 GMT, "tpoettker via AccessMonster.com"
<u55580(a)uwe> wrote:

Sometimes event procedures get "disconnected" from their controls.
Design the form, show the Properties form, select the Events tab, and
click the ... button next to your event to re-establish the
connection.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: tpoettker via AccessMonster.com on
Tom,

I tried what you said and it still is not recognizing the code. But once I
delete the code and then re-typed in via the Event property, it worked.
Thank you.

Tina