From: ryguy7272 on
I an using the code here:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33017666/vba-code-to-open-an-excel.aspx

My Excel files keep opening as Read-Only. The files should NOT be opening
as Read-Only and I'm not sure what's causing this. Did anyone here
experience this before? Does anyone know how to disable this Read-Only
limitation? I read some info online about changing a setting in the
registry. I'm pretty sure that's not it. Also, I can't expect many people
who will login into this SharePoint portal to change settings in the registry
of their PCs.

Thanks!
Ryan--

--