From: Dave on
I get the error when I open Adobe Photoshop or Bridge. The error says “This
file does not have a valid digital signature. I have had these programs on
this machine for at least 2 years. It has been running fine, but today when
ever I try to open it I get this error. I also have Adobe Lightroom, but I
do not get this error with this program. With Lightroom you can have
Lightroom open a file using Photoshop. When Lightroom opens Photoshop I do
not get an error.

Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Has it ever worked? Yes it has been working fine for years. I have no
idea what has change.

Is there something I can do to get rid of this error?

From: Buffalo on

Dave wrote:
> I get the error when I open Adobe Photoshop or Bridge. The error
> says "This file does not have a valid digital signature. I have had
> these programs on this machine for at least 2 years. It has been
> running fine, but today when ever I try to open it I get this error.
> I also have Adobe Lightroom, but I do not get this error with this
> program. With Lightroom you can have Lightroom open a file using
> Photoshop. When Lightroom opens Photoshop I do not get an error.
>
> Operating System: Windows XP Professional
> Has it ever worked? Yes it has been working fine for years. I have
> no idea what has change.
>
> Is there something I can do to get rid of this error?

Probably your anti-virus.

From: ju.c on
It may be difficult to know how it started but you should be able
to fix it by removing the 'Alternate Data Stream' from "Bridge.exe"
and "Photoshop.exe".

See this page:

Open File - Security Warning
http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-Windows_7/Open-File-Security-Warning-*1364.html