From: Hank Hamilton on

I have no idea! What is iPad

From: Bruce Martin on
As I understand it, an iPAD is a hand held MP3 player. This is not to be
confused with an iPAQ, made by Hewlett-Packard. The latter device is a
PDA that uses Windows Mobile as an O.S. and links on windows with MS
Outlook, amongst other things. The capabilities of the latter are much
more than the iPAD as far as I know, but the price is also accordingly
much more.

The link is provided by MS Active Sync in Win XP, but in Vista and up it
is built in under another name.

Cheers,

Bruce Martin

===========================

From: Pierre on
On 11/05/10 06:50, Hank Hamilton wrote:

> I have no idea! What is iPad

My technologically advanced apartment?

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Hank Hamilton on

> Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:35:16 +1000
> From: openoffice(a)finalfiler.com
> To: discuss(a)openoffice.org
> Subject: Re: [discuss] Open Office
>
> On 11/05/10 06:50, Hank Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > I have no idea! What is iPad
> >

> My technologically advanced apartment?

Cute! I have no rejoinder.

From: RA Brown on
newsdlrp(a)free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if Open Office for iPad is planned ?
>
> Thanks.

Porting to the iPAD would require special approval from Apple and is not
likely to happen.

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org