From: Jade on
How to make the PPT file to open in Internet Explorer, if we have a link of
the file from the web page. With power point viewer 2003, it will actually
open the viewer to open the file. I would like to have the file show inside
the Internet Explorer.

Please advice.
Thanks.
From: TAJ Simmons on
Jade

have a read of this

Control how the browser opens PowerPoint files
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00189.htm

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...