From: jswalsh33 on
How can I open a particular workbook at a specified time of day.

For instance how could I automatically open a workbook called IRS at 2:00AM
every day?

Thank for your help.

Jim Walsh
From: Gary''s Student on
Use Scheduled Tasks in the Control Panel.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: Raz Boyarski on
Try use "Scheduled Tasks" in Start - > Accessories - > System Tools - >
Scheduled Tasks

you can schedule your wb to be opened every day at 2:00 am.

> How can I open a particular workbook at a specified time of day.
>
> For instance how could I automatically open a workbook called IRS at
> 2:00AM every day?
>
> Thank for your help.
>
> Jim Walsh

Pages: 1