From: Jack Leach dymondjack at hot mail dot on
Sorry I haven't gotten back, been a hectic few days, didn't mean to leave you
hanging. Send an email of the file if you like, stripped down with only the
objects required to demonstrate the problem and a handful of records.
Version 2003 or before, I don't run 2007

dymondjack at hot mail com
--
Jack Leach
www.tristatemachine.com

"I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t work."
-Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

From: Cpthooker on
Sent the file, thanks for your help