From: Debster on
I have been using pivot tables for quite some time now, and in my opinion the
world of pivot tables can be expanded greatly by the opportunity to allow
"alpha" data to be reported back in the values section. I know -
unconventional, but see example below:

Raw Data:

NAME CITY PROVINCE
GEORGE TORONTO ON