From: blueelectron9 on
Hi, group.

Love the Debug4x development idea, but having an issue getting
OpenFire to properly work in the emulator. I've tried various
settings such as Authentic Calculator Speed, etc., but the emulator
doesn't seem to display OpenFire graphics correctly.

Has anyone been able to develop programs using GrayScale (including
OpenFire's implementation) using Debug4x/EMU48?

TIA,
Scott
From: TW on
> Has anyone been able to develop programs using GrayScale (including
> OpenFire's implementation) using Debug4x/EMU48?

Nope. Openfire is a way to cross the bridge from saturn land to ARM
land. It will not run on the emulator. Until an ARM emulator is
released, HPGCC, native ARM, and the SD card won't be working.

TW

From: blueelectron9 on
On 15 Oct 2006 20:11:03 -0700, "TW" <timwessman(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Has anyone been able to develop programs using GrayScale (including
>> OpenFire's implementation) using Debug4x/EMU48?
>
>Nope. Openfire is a way to cross the bridge from saturn land to ARM
>land. It will not run on the emulator. Until an ARM emulator is
>released, HPGCC, native ARM, and the SD card won't be working.
>
>TW

Thank you for the reply,
Scott
From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on