From: Alexis on
Hello,

I'm interested in using OpenGL with QtAda on Windows and GNAT 2009. So
far I have managed to subclass a Q_GL_Widget, but OpenGL support seems
to be lacking, thus I cannot call any glXXX functions like
glClearColor.

In the past I have managed to use OpenGL with Ada using the Win32
bindings in Win32Ada, but I'd like to do it in a "proper" and portable
way for Qt. From checking the MSVC version it seems that Qt in Windows
falls back to whatever native OpenGL implementation it can find on the
machine. I guess this is what we should do in QtAda?

Or is it just that I've missed something on the way?

Many thanks and best regards, Alexis.