From: Napoleon on
Hi there,
My graphics card is nVidia GeForce2MX/MX400
(got it in 2001, up to date with forceware version 78.01).
OS Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV2005
My Open GL was showing that it is of Version 1.5
Is it possible to get the new driver for the OpenGL version 2.0?? If so, how
do I get around getting it and install it?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Napoeon

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
No, you need to purchase a newer video card that
supports OpenGL version 2.0.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

From: Napoleon on
yeah, that's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, I've never done this before, can you please help me by telling
me what to do and what will be the card (not too dear) to buy?
Thanks a lot Carey.

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
Some Examples of OpenGL 2.0 Supported AGP Video Cards:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?submit=PROPERTY&SubCategory=48&propertycodevalue=689:9627,696:9639&bop=and&Order=Reviews

From: Napoleon on