From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT on
OK, that's the wrong method of getting the key. That's five characters that
you've got there, not 10. The characters are ASCII 11(hex), 48(hex),
bc(hex), 46(hex), and 67(hex). If you use the byte array version of the
SetWirelessSettings call, passing { 0x11, 0x48, 0xbc, 0x46, 0x67 }, you
should get the same thing as when you enter that string in the UI. It's
just a matter of you not extracting the bytes for the key the same way as
the WZC UI is doing it.

ActiveSync wants to be sure that you aren't connected via WiFi or GPRS or
something similar to the local coffee shop while you are also connected via
USB to your PC. That could potentially create a path for bad guys/programs
to travel from a public network (Starbucks), into your corporate network via
the ActiveSync connection.

Paul T.

From: Andy Baker on
Thanks Paul, it is working now.