From: Alexandro Colorado on
A few days we had an email for a service provider that has something
like this under a remote desktop scheme optimized for phones including
iphone, blackberry and android.

http://alwaysonpc.com/

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Bhargav Prasanna on
On 8/16/09, Daniel Lambertsen <dlambertsen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear OpenOffice team
> I'm happy user of OpenOffice for my pc, and I want to use OpenOffice for my
> android phone so I can write on my homework in school while I'm on the move.
> If you could do that I and other users would be very happy.
> Sincerely, Daniel Lambertsen

Yea. It would be really goos to have OOo for Android. Since the SDK
is java based too, we should seriously think of porting OOo to
Android..

--
Cheers,
Bhargav Prasanna

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Alexandro Colorado on
OOo is C++ thought.

From: Lars Nooden on
What steps, technically or administrative are needed?

Should a sub-project be set up for the Android platform?

-Lars

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: "Alexandro Colorado" on
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:35:27 -0500, Lars Nooden
<larsnooden(a)openoffice.org> wrote:

> What steps, technically or administrative are needed?
>
> Should a sub-project be set up for the Android platform?
>
> -Lars

Only question here is who will develop it?
Otherwise we will have another OOPM project.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org