From: Andre Adams on
For some reason this doesnt work for me.
It tells me that the locations doesnt exist.

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
The first part:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSAccess.exe"
is the location of your Access executable file (Access.exe). It may be in a
differenet location than the one in the example.

The second part:
"C:\MyApp\MyApp_FE.mdb"
is the location of the database file you want to open.

The switch:
/wrkgrp "E:\Myapp.mdw"
is the location of the workgroup file.

For all of these, use the actual locations of the files on your computer

Note that if you have Access 2007 you need to use the Access 2003 file format.

Andre Adams wrote:
>For some reason this doesnt work for me.
>It tells me that the locations doesnt exist.
>
>> Try creating a shortcut to the database, and put the reference to the group
>> file (.mdw) in the shortcut. Note that the shortcut must include
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>> > access but it won't let me even type in a password. Any ideas on how I can
>> > gain access to my 2003 version on 2007?

Pages: 1
Prev: F- in Access - the troll is back
Next: mail