From: forest8 on
Hi

I am creating a database in which when users open it, it defaults to a
single form. At the moment, when they open it, it opens on a record.

Is it possible to open it so that it's a new form (i.e. record) instead of a
previously created record>

Thank you in advance for your help.

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
You can set the data entry property of that form to No.
It will open ready to add a new record.

If you want users to be able to go back to other records, you can use code
in the load event to make the form go to a new record (without setting the
data entry property to No).

DoCmd.GoToRecord, , acNew

From: forest8 on
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you

From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Jeanette -

I think that should be "...set the data entry property of that form to Yes"

John

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada