From: bwg on
I want to be able to save the document without thw sql command so that when I
send it to a third party, they do not see the sql message when they open it.
Any suggestions?

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
You can't control what happens on someone else's system. They would have to
use the Registry fix as well. But this should not be happening with a merged
document, only with a mail merge main document.