From: LA Lawyer on
I want to use Word to open a form I created in Access. I presume that I
have Word start the specific database in Access and then show the form.

How is that done?

From: Jeff Boyce on
Is it the form itself, or the data it contains (or has access to)?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: LA Lawyer on
No, the form itself. I know how to access the data.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
It would also be good to ask this in a Word newsgroup. Offhand, the easiest
way I can think of is to create a shortcut to the form by dragging the form
to the desktop. Then cut or copy and paste the hyperlink created into your
Word document.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

> No, the form itself. I know how to access the data.
>
> "Jeff Boyce" <nonsense(a)nonsense.com> wrote in message
>> Is it the form itself, or the data it contains (or has access to)?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Jeff Boyce
>> Microsoft Access MVP
>>
>> --
>> Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned
>> in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein
>> does not constitute endorsement thereof.
>>
>> Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offered "as is", with no
>> guarantee as to suitability.
>>
>> You can thank the FTC of the USA for making this disclaimer
>> possible/necessary.
>>
>> "LA Lawyer" <hkapp(a)kapplaw.com> wrote in message
>>>I want to use Word to open a form I created in Access. I presume that I
>>>have Word start the specific database in Access and then show the form.
>>>
>>> How is that done?

Pages: 1
Prev: MDE in A2003, A2007
Next: Retain combo box order