From: Paul E on
I cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook 2000.
I tried lowering the the security settings on my browser, but this did not
resolve my issue.

Suggestions?

Paul E
From: DL on
Generally its an IE problem, eg not set as default in Internet Options

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
Does anything happen when you click on the hyperlink? Do you get an error?
What browser are you using?

From: Peter Foldes on
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter

From: Paul E on
I get no error message at all. I;m using IE 8