From: Anthony Ching on
HI Gina,

I finally got a chance to work on this one again and found the problem. As I
have a split database, my "Trust Location" on the coding side was correct.
However, the "Trust Location" on the server side did not have the coding
location on it. therefore the user can only read but not write to the server.
Once I added the trust location on the server, now it works. thanks.

Anthony
--
Anthony