From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
ref
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/cardspace/default.mspx

I noticed this on my system, and wonder what our "aces" opinion is of this
program? Shall I delete it? If so, how?

--
Ciao - Moi

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual
beings having a human experience ( Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)."

From: Motor T on
~*Laughingstar*~ wrote:
> ref
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/cardspace/default.mspx
>
> I noticed this on my system, and wonder what our "aces" opinion is of this
> program? Shall I delete it? If so, how?

Glad you asked this question. I was wondering the same thing 2 days
ago. My research (= 5 minutes) seems to indicate it will make Internet
surfing and private information on your PC more secure. I don't know
anyone, however, who has used it. "Long live newsgroups".
From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
Thank you - I'm in the dark about this, too. Found it on my Control Panel,
which irks me no end. It wasn't there the last time I looked, which is not
long ago!!

From: dadiOH on
~*Laughingstar*~ wrote:
> Thank you - I'm in the dark about this, too. Found it on my Control
> Panel, which irks me no end. It wasn't there the last time I looked,
> which is not long ago!!

So turn off automatic updates.

dadiOH
____________

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
ahhhhh, or approve them, first. Thank you.

dadiOH wrote:
>> ~*Laughingstar*~ wrote:
>>> Thank you - I'm in the dark about this, too. Found it on my Control
>>> Panel, which irks me no end. It wasn't there the last time I looked,
>>> which is not long ago!!
>>
>> So turn off automatic updates.
>>
>> dadiOH

 |  Next  |  Last