From: Hiscoming on
Preparing for my Oracle 11g OCA/OCP Exams.
I welcome any suggestion and help from anyone please.

From: Ed Prochak on
On Jan 17, 4:47 pm, "Hiscoming" <salvation...(a)kingdom.com> wrote:
> Preparing for my Oracle 11g OCA/OCP Exams.
> I welcome any suggestion and help from anyone please.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---

Download the DB and practice, Practice, PRACTICE.
From: hpuxrac on
On Jan 17, 4:47 pm, "Hiscoming" <salvation...(a)kingdom.com> wrote:

snip

> Preparing for my Oracle 11g OCA/OCP Exams.
> I welcome any suggestion and help from anyone please.

So what are you taking the first exam "Intro to SQL"?

All of the tests are pretty easy if you have relevant experience.

After all they are multiple choice and Oracle "wants" people to become
certified. They are not trying to flunk people out.

The Intro test is especially easy.

Along with practicing the self test software can be useful to help you
understand if you are ready to try passing an exam.

From: Hiscoming on

"hpuxrac" <johnbhurley(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
On Jan 17, 4:47 pm, "Hiscoming" <salvation...(a)kingdom.com> wrote:

snip

>> Preparing for my Oracle 11g OCA/OCP Exams.
>> I welcome any suggestion and help from anyone please.

>So what are you taking the first exam "Intro to SQL"?

>All of the tests are pretty easy if you have relevant experience.

>After all they are multiple choice and Oracle "wants" people to become
>certified. They are not trying to flunk people out.

>The Intro test is especially easy.

>Along with practicing the self test software can be useful to help you
>understand if you are ready to try passing an exam.

I am taking the three exams starting with the first one - "Intro to SQL"
Thanks.

From: Shakespeare on
Op 17-1-2010 22:47, Hiscoming schreef:
> Preparing for my Oracle 11g OCA/OCP Exams.
> I welcome any suggestion and help from anyone please.
>

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---

Taking into account your earlier posts, I'd say: pray!

Shakespeare