From: RIOTTEAU =?iso-8859-1?b?R3fpbmHrbA==?= on

Hi,

i try to connect my PHP application with Oracle.

But i have some random errors (with the function OCIStmtExecute) :
ORA-12152: TNS:unable to send break message
ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE

sometimes it works well, sometimes not (for the same query)
Random errors appear for all queries (simple or complexe)

Serveur : Oracle 8i
Client : library oci8 (Oracle Version 10.1)
PHP : 4.4.2

Any idea ?

--
Gwénaël RIOTTEAU
griotteau(a)eskape.fr

ESKAPE
40, rue de l'aéroport
37100 TOURS
Tél: 02 47 51 63 00
Fax: 02 47 51 08 18
Web: http://www.eskape.fr/
From: Christopher Jones on

RIOTTEAU Gw?na?l wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i try to connect my PHP application with Oracle.
>
> But i have some random errors (with the function OCIStmtExecute) :
> ORA-12152: TNS:unable to send break message
> ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
>
> sometimes it works well, sometimes not (for the same query)
> Random errors appear for all queries (simple or complexe)
>
> Serveur : Oracle 8i
> Client : library oci8 (Oracle Version 10.1)
> PHP : 4.4.2
>
> Any idea ?

Could be a threading issue, could be something else.
Are you using the re-factored oci8 driver (from PECL)?

Chris