From: Mladen Gogala on
Google's new open source OS for cell phones is all the rage. When will
Oracle support it for its databases? Will RAC be supported? I would love
to cluster 3 Nextel phones over a 128MB USB stick and do Oracle RAC. How
many simultaneous connections would one be able to maintain on a Nextel?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: John Hurley on
Mladen:

# Google's new open source OS for cell phones is all the rage.

Do you have any teenagers? From what I can tell of the under 20 crowd
Apple has won the war already ...

They will grumble about using any computer not bearing the Apple
logo ... not to mention the ipod/itouch/ipad/iphone thing going on.

Best bet right now would be for google to buy Apple as far as I can
tell.

From: Mladen Gogala on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:20:28 -0700, John Hurley wrote:

> Do you have any teenagers?

Actually, no, I don't. I have a 24 years old son who graduated from
college and moved out. I will have to start emulating Angelina Jolie or
Madonna and acquire a fresh teenager for myself.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: Bob Jones on

"John Hurley" <hurleyjohnb(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mladen:
>
> # Google's new open source OS for cell phones is all the rage.
>
> Do you have any teenagers? From what I can tell of the under 20 crowd
> Apple has won the war already ...
>
> They will grumble about using any computer not bearing the Apple
> logo ... not to mention the ipod/itouch/ipad/iphone thing going on.

The next big thing from Apple will be called iPoop.

From: gazzag on
On 27 July, 02:01, "Bob Jones" <em...(a)me.not> wrote:
> The next big thing from Apple will be called iPoop.

I prefer the iDon't.

-g