From: "Stephen Hammond" no on
Anyone know how much it costs to phone Algeria and Egypt with Orange Payas
you go Camel. I haven't any credit and it doesn't appear to be on their
website :(

From: Stevie XX on

"Stephen Hammond" <no @spam thank.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how much it costs to phone Algeria and Egypt with Orange Payas
> you go Camel. I haven't any credit and it doesn't appear to be on their
> website :(

How embarrassing. Fu**ing Camel
LOL

From: Grant on
Stephen Hammond wrote:
> Anyone know how much it costs to phone Algeria and Egypt with Orange
> Payas you go Camel. I haven't any credit and it doesn't appear to be
> on their website :(

http://www2.orange.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=OUKPersonal&c=OUKService&t=Service&cid=1044129424979&tab=3&mid=1137070319040

"Just text 'TO' followed by the name of the country you'll be calling, for
example: TO FRANCE. Send your text to 159 for pay monthly or 452 for pay as
you go. We'll then text you back the cost of making a call to that country
whilst you're in the UK from your Orange phone, plus the dialling code. It's
free if you request the information while in the UK."

Looks like �1/min for both.

From: Steve Terry on
"Grant" <news(a)mason.sh> wrote in message
> Stephen Hammond wrote:
>> Anyone know how much it costs to phone Algeria and Egypt with Orange
>> Payas you go Camel. I haven't any credit and it doesn't appear to be
>> on their website :(
>
> http://www2.orange.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=OUKPersonal&c=OUKService&t=Service&cid=1044129424979&tab=3&mid=1137070319040
>

> "Just text 'TO' followed by the name of the country you'll be calling, for
> example: TO FRANCE. Send your text to 159 for pay monthly or 452 for pay
> as you go. We'll then text you back the cost of making a call to that
> country whilst you're in the UK from your Orange phone, plus the dialling
> code. It's free if you request the information while in the UK."
>
> Looks like �1/min for both.

Choke! a quid a min!

Using this callthrough on 3Pay
http://www.cheaptextandcalls.com/call_throughs_three/

Algeria mobile is 10p per min via 3511000 and
Egypt mobile is 5p per min via 3510500

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

From: Stevie XX on

"Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message

> Choke! a quid a min!
>
> Using this callthrough on 3Pay
> http://www.cheaptextandcalls.com/call_throughs_three/
>
> Algeria mobile is 10p per min via 3511000 and
> Egypt mobile is 5p per min via 3510500
>
> Steve Terry
> --
> Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
> http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

Have you had any spam sms or anthing since youve been using that 3510500
service Steve?