From: Tonso on
In Excel 2003, I have a rectangle that is tall and thin. I want to put
some text inside it, but I need the text oriented 90 degrees in the
rectangle. Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks,

Tonso
From: Gord Dibben on
I will assume a recatngle fro the Drawing Toolbar.

Right-click on the edge of the rectangle and "Format Autoshape" and on
Alignment tab choose your orientation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Tonso on
On Apr 21, 7:45 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:
> I will assume a recatngle fro the Drawing Toolbar.
>
> Right-click on the edge of the rectangle and "Format Autoshape" and on
> Alignment tab choose your orientation.
>
> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Tonso <wthoma...(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >In Excel 2003, I have a rectangle that is tall and thin. I want to put
> >some text inside it, but I need the text oriented 90 degrees in the
> >rectangle. Is this possible? If so, how?
>
> >Thanks,
>
> >Tonso- Hide quoted text -

Gord,

Thank you so very much again for your expert help! That did the trick!
I truly appreciate all the help i get on this site, from the MVPs and
others. Thanks so much again.

Tonso