From: BABYPINK on
Hi

I have an email and wonderd if there was a facility whereby I can add
notations of a conversation to it? As an example I have an email that
provisionally wanted to order 50 widgets, I spoke to him on the phone (as he
never replies to emails) and he decided he was not going to pursue it
further. I just want to record in text against his email that I have had the
converstion with him on 20th May at whatever and then the details, is this
possible

Thanks
From: VanguardLH on
BABYPINK wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have an email and wonderd if there was a facility whereby I can add
> notations of a conversation to it? As an example I have an email that
> provisionally wanted to order 50 widgets, I spoke to him on the phone (as he
> never replies to emails) and he decided he was not going to pursue it
> further. I just want to record in text against his email that I have had the
> converstion with him on 20th May at whatever and then the details, is this
> possible
>
> Thanks

Open the e-mail. Use the Edit -> Edit Message menu.
From: Slipstick on

BABYPINK wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have an email and wonderd if there was a facility whereby I can add
> notations of a conversation to it? As an example I have an email that
> provisionally wanted to order 50 widgets, I spoke to him on the phone
> (as he
> never replies to emails) and he decided he was not going to pursue it
> further. I just want to record in text against his email that I have
> had the
> converstion with him on 20th May at whatever and then the details, is
> this
> possible
>
> Thanks

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2008/20081121.htm and