From: Dilettante on
Outlook 2007 - XP Professional German Austria
All my phone numbers of Italy have been automatically attributed to State of
Vatican.
I modify it in "Italy" and save the contact but I get again "State of
Vatican".
The state code is the same (+39) but send visit cards with a wrong country
does not look to be the best.
Valentine Russ kindly suggested me to check my location settings but, so far
I know, they are OK.
Anyone knows what may I do?
Beste regards

Dilettante

From: Tadjio on
Che peccato :-(

I have just checked my Italian contacts and I get the same.
I am using Outlook 2007 with Vista.

Ci pensiamo...
--
Tadjio