From: Colette on
my outlook won't send out e-mails that I compose unless I hit send and
received. there has been no changes nor any additions to any programs on my
computer.
any ideas anyone, hope youc an help.
CGS
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Press Ctrl+Alt+S - do you have a scheduled send set up? (use 5 -8 min
minimum, higher is better)

Look in Tools, options, mail setup tab - is send immediately enabled?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: