From: Sha'Quinta Bell on
Algebra I: Course 1

Unit 2: Introduction to Functions

Session 3: Relations and Functions

Learning Objectives:

.. Defining a relation.

.. Defining a function.

.. Defining the domain and range of a function.

.. Evaluating f (x) for a given function f and values of X.

Key Words:

.. Relation

.. Function

.. Domain

.. Range

.. f (x)

1. Review substituting a number, as a replacement for a variable in a
one-variable equation.

2. Practice function notation using examples given in Algebra text book.

3. Assign worksheet for homework on f(x).

-FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES!..just tell me what you think before I print!

From: Gina Whipp on
We don't do homework here... We answer questions related to Microsoft
Access the database software.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Sha'Quinta Bell" <slamminq(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
Algebra I: Course 1

Unit 2: Introduction to Functions

Session 3: Relations and Functions

Learning Objectives:

.. Defining a relation.

.. Defining a function.

.. Defining the domain and range of a function.

.. Evaluating f (x) for a given function f and values of X.

Key Words:

.. Relation

.. Function

.. Domain

.. Range

.. f (x)

1. Review substituting a number, as a replacement for a variable in a
one-variable equation.

2. Practice function notation using examples given in Algebra text book.

3. Assign worksheet for homework on f(x).

-FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES!..just tell me what you think before I print!

Pages: 1
Prev: Rename a Report and send email
Next: me