From: Simon on
I have a button that saves a report as a PDF and removes the file name
based on the order number

stDocName = "rptOrderConformationWaterStream"
strOutFile = Me.Type & Me.OrderNumber & " Order Conformation" &
".pdf"
DoCmd.OutputTo acReport, stDocName, acFormatPDF, strOutFile

This works perfect, is there a way to do the same however attach the
PDF to an email to send
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
I use code I wrote some time ago:

http://www.datastrat.com/Code/OutlookEmail.txt