From: kiara on
Hi
I am using outlook 2000 and I have a created a subfolder in my inbox however
I am unable to view the folder My Shortcuts on the left hand side of the
screen where all my other sub folders are located. In the navigation bar at
the top of my pane there is an icon called "move to Folder" and the folder is
located here. I am unable to find the location of the folder therefore unable
to open the folder or move it to "My shortcuts" I am in need of your
expertise. I am ok with computers and can follow instructions so please
please please help.
Thanking you in advance