From: PJF on
I'm using only the calendaring function of Outlook 2000 not any of the
communication features. I recently did a clean install of my MS Office but
Outlook does not pop up when a scheduled appointment or task occurs.
Previously, it did. Is there a function or box in the Office setup that I
need to access and/or click on to restore the pop up when an event is due?

Thanks and regards,

PJF

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Tools > Options

Calendar: check the default reminder box and set the timer for say 15
minutes.

From: PJF on
Thanks, Kathleen. Sorry to be so late in responding.

PJF