From: capitan on
Hi all. We have noticed that Outlook 2002 only has holidays from 2001
to 2005 by default. I searched for an update, and I found KB910619
which is an update which gives us holidays for the calendar from 2006 to
2012. However when I install it following the directions in the KB
article, I get a message during the install that says "The expected
version of the product was not found on your system". I don't
understand why it says that, because I am running office XP prof., which
of course includes Outlook 2002. And the holiday update is not applied.
I noticed that this update requires sp3 for office, and I have that
installed. Has anyone else run into this or have any suggestions for
what I should try next?

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910619

--
capitan
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

"capitan" <c(a)pi.tan> wrote in message
> Hi all. We have noticed that Outlook 2002 only has holidays from 2001 to
> 2005 by default. I searched for an update, and I found KB910619 which is
> an update which gives us holidays for the calendar from 2006 to 2012.
> However when I install it following the directions in the KB article, I
> get a message during the install that says "The expected version of the
> product was not found on your system". I don't understand why it says
> that, because I am running office XP prof., which of course includes
> Outlook 2002. And the holiday update is not applied. I noticed that this
> update requires sp3 for office, and I have that installed. Has anyone
> else run into this or have any suggestions for what I should try next?
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910619
>
> --
> capitan

Pages: 1